All are welcome. Free to the public prenatal classes.
Granite Falls Health is excited to offer free prenatal classes to the community. All expectant parents are welcome. There is a no charge. No registration is needed and topics will vary at each class. We’re here to help you learn and be prepared to welcome a new child into the world. This is an exciting time and you probably have many questions. Let us help.
Prenatal Class Dates
Class time is 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm. Classes are held in the East Clinic within Granite Falls Health.
- December 6, 2018
- January 17, 2019
- February 21, 2019
Additional class dates will be added through the year.
Prenatal Class Topics
The topics covered at each class will vary. Classes will include a mix of the following subjects.
- Nutrition – WIC information
- 2nd Trimester Changes
- Exercise options such as prenatal yoga and core training.
- Visit from new parents that have recently delivered a child.
- Labor and Delivery
- Birth Plan
- Doula Meet and Greet
- Hospital Tour
- Option to complete hospital paperwork prior to your arrival for delivery.
- Birth-breathing and Exercises
- Postpartum Care
- Car Seat Checks by Countryside
- Newborn Care
- Parenting Classes
Contact Tina King, Certified Nurse Midwife at 320-564-6200 for more information. Otherwise, show up at the Prenatal Classes ready to learn!