Undergraduate St. John’s University, Minnesota, 1986
Medical School University of North Dakota School of Medicine, 1990
Internship Family Practice, University of North Dakota, 1991
Residency Family Practice, University of North Dakota, 1993
"I enjoy all aspects of family medicine which encompasses all ages, from birth to the elderly."
Arthur is originally from Wahpeton, North Dakota. He has been practicing in Granite Falls since 1997. He enjoys all aspects of family medicine which encompasses all ages. Arthur has an interest in athletics and the aspects of sports medicine. He enjoys obstetrics as well. Outside of medicine, his time is spent with his wife Billie, three sons; Isaac, Chandler and Benjamin, and daughter Nicole. Arthur enjoys almost all sports.
- Family Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- American Board of Family Practice
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Fellow, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Certified DOT Medical Examiner on the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners
- American Medical Association
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Lyon-Lincoln Medical Society
- American Academy of Family Practice