Undergraduate California Lutheran University – Thousand Oaks, CA
Medical School American University of the Caribbean – St. Maarten, Netherland, Antilles
Internship State University of New York, Buffalo, NY
Residency State University of New York, Buffalo, NY
"I like to be able to build long-lasting relationships with my patients & their families."
While Dr. Moe has a real passion for Family Medicine, especially women’s and children’s health, she also truly enjoys teaching. Having students helps her stay current with all of the frequent changes in medicine, but also allows her to pass on the knowledge she has gained and experiences that she’s had, to a new generation of medical professionals. Dr. Moe frequently has a nurse practitioner or medical student following her in her practice. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling, any outdoor activities, baseball, and spending time with her two sons and husband.
- Family Medicine
- Women’s Health
- Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
- American Board of Family Practice
- Child protection – Yellow Medicine and Chippewa County
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Medical Director of SW MN opportunities Council