Medical School Ravi Shankar University, Raipur, India, Medical Degree
Internship University of Western Ontario, Ontario, Canada, Orthopedics – Navigation and Lower Limb Arthroplasty
University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Canada, Orthopedics – Adult Reconstruction
Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada, Orthopedic Trauma
Residency University of Indore, Indore, India, Orthopedics
"When patients come to me, they are in pain and unable to do the things they like to do. When I can fix that for them, they are so happy. That is an amazing feeling for me."
Dr. Chatrath provides a full range of orthopedic care, specializing in minimally invasive joint replacement, partial joint replacement, joint preservation, trauma surgery, hip arthroscopy, knee arthroscopy, computer-assisted surgery and patient-specific instrumentation procedures.
- Personalized shoulder and knee replacements
- Minimally invasive hip surgery
- Partial knee replacements
- Hip and knee arthroscopy
- Joint preservation and replacement
- Direct anterior approach to hip replacement
- Trauma surgery
- Computer-assisted surgery
- Board Eligible with Royal College of Surgeons of Canada