Granite Falls Health is an independent not-for-profit health care system headquartered in Granite Falls, Minnesota.
Ever since our founding as Granite Falls Municipal Hospital and Manor back in 1946, we’ve been committed to providing high-quality health care and senior services to residents of Yellow Medicine County and surrounding areas.
Today our organization is made up of:
- A 25-bed critical access hospital
- A provider-based clinic, which is an Avera Affiliate.
- A 48-bed skilled nursing center
- Granite Ridge Place, a 28-unit independent senior living community
- ALS Ambulance Service
- Special Transportation Service
- Home Health Care Agency
We offer a continuum of services from birth through elderly care. We provide our area patients what they need to live active, healthy lives.